The Dartmouth Arms in Forest Hill
The Dartmouth Arms is a fabulous local pub and restaurant. Boasting a superb, high-quality, seasonally changing menu, the restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner seven days a week. We have lots of offer:
- A well-stocked bar with several real ales
- A range of craft beers and excellent wines
- A great kitchen serving lots of good food
- Coffee and tea served all day, every day from midday
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi available at all times
There is plenty of space both inside and out to enjoy all this and more, so come on down. Find us on Dartmouth Road in the heart of Forest Hill, close to the station, right in the centre of town.
See our Map here
The bar is open from
- 12 noon – 12 am from Monday to Thursday.
- 12 noon – 1 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- 12 noon – 11 pm on Sundays.
Food is available
- from 12.30 pm – 3.30 pm and 6 pm to 9.30 pm on weekdays.
- from 12.30 pm – 9.30pm on Saturdays.
- from 5 pm to 9 pm on Sundays.
- served from 12 pm – 4 pm.
The Dartmouth Arms in Forest Hill is owned and managed by Inn Public, a small group of related but very individual pubs in South-East London, each place having a vibrant and different life of its own.
While cherishing their distinctiveness, we believe that some things should always be the same. Every time and anywhere you visit us you will find that the drinks are cold, food delicious, coffee fresh and our welcome is warm.
In our pubs you will meet great people, staff and customers alike, so you will always be in good company.
We’ve been around for over 10 years now and you reward us by coming back and letting us look after you every day.
Our mission is never to stop trying hard to be different and exciting as well as comfortable, familiar and your favourite local.