The Dartmouth Arms
The Dartmouth Arms is a fabulous local pub and restaurant. Boasting a superb, high-quality, seasonally changing menu, the restaurant is open for both lunch and dinner seven days a week.
- A well-stocked bar with several real ales
- A range of of craft beers and excellent wine
- A great kitchen serving lots of good food
- There is plenty of space both inside and out to enjoy all this and more so come on down
Find us on the Dartmouth Road in Forest Hill, close to the Station and in the centre of town.
See our Map here
The bar is open from
- midday to midnight Monday to Thursday;
- midday to 1am on Fridays and Saturdays and;
- midday to 11pm on Sundays.
Food is available
- is available from midday to 3.30pm and 6.00pm to 9.30pm on weekdays.
- On Saturdays we serve all day from midday to 9.30pm.
- Sunday Roast is served from 12.00-16.00 and the normal menu is served from17.00-21.00
And the food is great, using only freshly delivered ingredients, all prepared and cooked in-house.
Coffee and tea served all day every day from midday and free high speed Wi-Fi broadband internet access is available at all times.
Inn Public is a small group of related, but very individual pubs in South East London, each place having a vibrant and different life of its own.
While cherishing their distinctiveness, we believe that some things should always be the same. Every time and anywhere you visit us you will find that the drinks are cold, food delicious, coffee fresh and our welcome is warm. In our pubs you will meet great people, staff and customers alike, so you will always be in good company.
We’ve been around for over 10 years now and you reward us by coming back and letting us look after you every day.
Our mission is never to stop trying hard to be different and exciting as well as comfortable, familiar and your favourite local.